- First, my baby girl is on her way home right now. I cannot wait to get off of work and hold her. I love her, I missed her, and damn......I don't want her ever going away again (ok I know this won't happen).
- I learned this weekend you are never too old to meet new friends and re-connect with old ones. Went to the bloggy meet up on Saturday and it was a blast! For pics go to Crooked Eyebrow. For the details of how the night went, visit Steph.
- I also learned this weekend that you do not even have to touch to catch a cold. Sitting next to Steph at dinner on Saturday has left me sniffly and coughing.......but honestly I wouldn't trade sitting by her for a minute. She has the cutest faces ever.
- Another friend of mine is pregnant. That makes 4. And people want to know when I'll reproduce again. I don't have time or the funds, all my money is going to gifts on your kiddies! When you all stop reproducing, I'll start producing again! hahaha
- I've got a wedding in October. I'm determined to fit in a smaller size dress. I've lost 9 SLOW pounds on Weight Watchers. Eventually my clothes will get big on me right?
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Random Thoughts Day - My Head is Foggy
So, I can't focus on just one thing today. So I must focus on them all I guess, huh?