Friday, October 5, 2007

Welcome Baby Nathan!

Everyone I know is having a baby besides me I think....! This girl is starting to get baby fever!






*Welcome to the world Baby Nathan Daniel. He was born on 10/02/07. Mommy and him are doing well. Unfortunately, daddy was not there because he is off fighting the senseless war in Iraq. Daddy is Tiger's brother.........so that makes me kinda a new aunt? Awwwwww, Aunt Jenni. I love it. As I was saying, Daddy is in Iraq but was able to be on the phone the entire time that Mom was in labor. Next best thing right? He won't be back until March, but for now pics will be cherished.*






Baby Nathan.......





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness! He is sooooo precious! Congratulations to them!

Mimi's Toes said...

Oh my gosh, how sweet is he? My 27 year old son's name is Nathan...still one of my favorite boy names. Hopefully he will see his daddy soon...prayers go out to him that he comes home safely to his baby boy....

Amy Plumb said...

So sweet! I love babies they are so cute.
Pass on a congrads to the parents.

Crooked Eyebrow said...

Baby! Cute Baby too!

Congrats to the family! March will sure be one sweet trip home for the daddy!

Ann(ie) said...

awwwww...welcome to the world Nathan!! You are a cutie pie. And you sure have one special daddy out there protecting all of us. I'm sure he is counting the minutes until he gets home!!