- I got a job interview tomorrow!!! At St. Anthony Hospital. Doing what you ask?? Um, something called a Document Imaging Assistant. Help me out Crooked Eyebrow. I heard it means Glorified Copy Girl. But, a foot in the door at a hospital is a foot in the door, right? It's only for Saturdays and Sundays. So I am thinking I am still going to have to waitress a couple of days a week.
- I was hoping to only have to find one job while I was in school, not two. Oh well, shit happens.
- Missy asked me if Santa exists or not. Well, she's only 6 so I told her yes. She said, "Well so and so told me that he doesn't." I then said, "It's all about what you believe honey." She said she still believes. Whew, bought me another year.
- Tiger FINALLY got approved for Veteran's benefits for schooling ----- 18 months after he got out of the service. SERIOUSLY? We have filed more paperwork than you can imagine for this. And it was now just approved.
- I know you are thinking we are expecting a big back pay check for his schooling, right? Well this is America and we DO NOT take care of our hard, working Veterans. They will be re-imbursing him only from this August and on. Um, what about the semesters in 2006 and the beginning of 2007??? We are talking about an Infantry Marine Vet that spent almost 3 out of his 4 years in service in Iraq, on the front lines. And now he is missing over $4,000 that won't be refunded to him? Thank you Mr. Bush. We appreciate it.
- I am mad at Mr. Bush so I must sign off now so that I don't go too far on my soap box.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
One Minute Inside A Woman's Head
Lots of things to think about. Lots to get off my chest. Cannot focus on one thing. So, let's focus on them all, shall we???