Sunday, November 25, 2007

Who's The Mom?

It's been a fun weekend. Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, laundry, a bloggy meet up, seeing Sheryl for the first time since last year (I think it was last year), more Christmas shopping, the hanging of new curtains and fans, grocery shopping, the start process of cleaning out a storage locker, and 5 days of entertaining my 6 year old. Oh, and did I mention the Christmas shopping??

A conversation between Missy and I while driving to the storage locker today:

Missy takes off sunglasses........

Missy: Where'd the sun go?

Me: I don't know. Sure got cloudy quick.

Missy: Yeah. Hope it doesn't rain. Then we can't get our stuff from storage.

Me: Oh, we'll figure out something. But, I don't think it will rain.

**About two minutes later it starts to rain/snow a tiny bit**

Missy: See Mommy, this is exactly why I always tell you to leave an umbrella in the car.

Geee......thanks Mom. Sometimes I wonder who the child is in our house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you again! Thanks for everything! I hope to be back for Christmas!

She is SO DARN CUTE!!

Mimi's Toes said...

How cute! Sounds like me and my daughter 20 some years ago....
I hate it cause I missed the Tea Party Saturday...I was out the door and had a flat tire and no one around to help, so I went back in the house and changed my clothes and worked off frustration by blowing and raking leaves...oh well, I will be at the next bloggy meet up....

Ann(ie) said...

hehe. Sounds like my mom and I. I'm still saying those things to her. ;)

Crooked Eyebrow said...

How funny. You have a sharp one on your hands for sure!