Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A "Pat Yourself On The Back" Kind Of Day

More Than A Single Mom FINALLY passed something. HOLLA! I actually passed Pharmacology.......barely. But, what matters is that I passed. Built my confidence back up a little bit. It's hard to study night after night and not get good grades. Sometimes I wonder if maybe I am picking the wrong profession. I want to help people........but that darn textbook is so hard to memorize!

There were these girls in my class today that were getting held back from Med/Surg. Some of them from Pharm too. They were all sad. This girl goes to me, "But, you don't understand. Now my graduation date is pushed back 6 months." Oh yeah sista.........try taking a 5 week Make It or Break It class and pull a 74.2% and need a 74.5% (which rounds to the 75% you really need) and watch all your friends move on. Believe me. I understand.

Less than 4 days until Colorado!

5 comments:

chrissy said...

Congratulations! Keep going! I know it is hard not to get discouraged, keep on keepin'on you can do this!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

YAY!

Steph

Crooked Eyebrow said...

Congrats!
I'm proud of you,keep on moving girly, you'll get there.

Ann(ie) said...

RIGHT ON....you'll get there....and you'll kick some butt. I think once you're working the job it's a whole different story and you'll do it beautifully. I am NOT a good test taker. They give me ulcers.

Happy Mama's Day. Enjoy!! xo.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing. I hate test too!