Lots to tell...............
- Missy's tooth is STILL in her mouth. The back lifts out now, but the front? Still completely stuck in there. I am losing my mind over this tooth.
- More Than A Single Mom has been sober for 48 hours........from smoking. Those that know me know just how addicted I am to smoking. When people think of me, they think of the cigarette hanging out of my mouth. Not anymore. I am trying to kick the habit - for good.
- Will put pictures up of the camping trip soon. Not enough time this morning.
- I think my blog site turns 1 this month!!! A whole year of blogging. Damn.
- I have so much going on this month that I am dizzy thinking about it. I have school, work, and Missy's birthday. I have family seeing my house for the first time in 9 days and it's a wreck. Not freaking out yet though. Will start freaking out next week.
- Me, Math, and Chemistry have been battling day and night. Man oh man, I CANNOT wait for the summer semester to be over. I'd rather be struggling through my nursing classes any day over this junk.
- AND if my chemistry teacher tells me ONE MORE TIME that I will need this for my career I am going to scream. Last time I checked I will not need to know the difference between the element Boron and Titanium in order to help save lives. Could be wrong, but pretty sure I am not!
- More Than A Single Mom is in a wedding of a dear, old friend from school. And she's wearing turquoise. I love the girl........but turquoise? Really? That's just cruel. So I've been on a hard work out regimen since I quit smoking (did I mention that was over 48 hours ago?). I truly believe fat people do not look good in turquoise. Oh, and did I mention the part about how I DO NOT fit in the dress. Major changes must be made.