Holla y'all! I've been tagged by the lovely, sweet Sheryl.
So, you want to know 6 randoms thing about me, huh? Read on my pets......read on.
1. I am not a shower singer. Never have been. I know my limits and singing is one of them. I only sing in the car when I am alone or when I am in a bar at 2:00 a.m. and do not remember that I am tone deaf.
2. I have control issues. I think I can finally admit that one. I just like things in my life to be "just so" and I have a hard time when there is chaos and not organization. At 1, Missy started lining her shoes up by pairs in her closet. Hmmmmm, maybe I put the same irrational thoughts in her??
3. There is a hummingbird outside my window right now. It's so cute and just hanging out there as if to tell me my flower boxes are just too dirty and can't be stepped on. I wonder if you can catch a hummingbird and keep it in your house.
4. Tiger hates the TV and I am secretly in love with it. All its beautiful channels and funny little shows. If it were up to him, we would get rid of all of the televisions and quit poisoning our brains. If it were up to me, I'd install one in the shower.
5. It's finals week and I couldn't be happier. I am ready to move on and past chemistry and advanced algebra! By the way, I hate my school. Since I didn't pass that one class back in January, I have to take it again in fall. Ok, fine. No big deal. Except they told me the only "room" for me is in the night program. Thank you Ivy Tech for helping ruin my life just a little bit more and complicating things again. Geez, all I want is a Nursing degree. These people are doing everything to try and stop me I think!
6. If I don't continue to lose weight for Steph's wedding, I am screwed. That dress still doesn't fit me. I'm down 6 pounds, but I really just wish I could afford liposuction. It's taking forever the hard way!
Now these 6 must be tagged. If you were already tagged, do it again and amuse. haha
3. Milk and Honey
4. Add Humor and Faith
5. Rip Roarin and Runnin
6. Oh me oh my ...... and her wonderful men.
Oh and remember #1? Here's proof of me forgetting that I was tone deaf.