Monday, November 24, 2008

A Girl Just Wants Shoes........

I'm on the hunt for a cheap pair of black dress shoes. I've been wearing my favorite ones for months. Needless to say, I think they started to smell. The Tiger says I am nuts and just looking for a reason to buy a new pair of shoes. I think he's crazy. I threw the stinky shoes away.

I had a 20% off coupon for Payless..........and it expired today. I usually have decent luck when I go to Payless, but I admit it's been awhile since we've been there. I didn't find a darn thing! Really, is the only heels that people wear those little stick heels??? I'm sorry, but I am not talented enough for a heel like that. I need something a little thicker.

So, of course Missy found a pair of shoes she liked.....and I have a hard time passing up coupons that are about to expire. Missy got shoes, I have none.

We then went to Meijer. I found a cute pair of black heels, but they were $39.99! Yeah, I am cheap and would never pay $40 for a pair of shoes........at Meijer. Who do they think they are? DSW? I think not!

Have you seen any cute shoes sales going on anywhere? I'm dying for new black heels......

9 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

I don't wear heels anymore but sometimes you can find a good sale at Carson's on the sale rack. Kohl's have nice ones too. Oh, another place that you can try is TJ Maxx or Marshall's. They have name brand for cheaper. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Simplymoi said...

I don't wear shoes like that much, so I'm not sure...mimi had some good ideas though. Good luck and I hope you find some!

Sang D said...

Shoes...Shoes....I love shoes...Go to Target. They have some really cute shoes right now. I know that Dillards and Macy's are having shoe sales now and they are nice and comfortable as well as affordable. I have a coupon to DSW...oh and Shoe Carnival has potential sometimes...Hope that helps....Good Luck and cant wait to see a pic!

Amy Plumb said...

Target or Shoe Carnival would be my guess. I agree with you 40.00 is a lot for shoes I'm cheap too.

Once in a blue moon I'll pay for a nice pair of shoes but most of the time give me a cheap pair and I'm just as happy.

chrissy said...

OK, what else have you treated yourself to lately, NADA!!! Go get the shoes you love and that you will probably where more than any other shoes you own right now!! And be thankful for them!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Missy and Tiger, Love and enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Ann(ie) said...

Kohl's or Nordy's rack!!

~Sheila~ said...

HI!

I totally know where you are coming from when it comes to coupons and not wanting to waste them.

I'm not much of a heel wearer but I don't know if you have a shoe carnival where you are.

That's all I got.

Anonymous said...

Have you looked at Target.. I usually have really good luck there.. But then I like the stick heels! :)

Anonymous said...

I would try forever 21, charlotte russe, or wet seal. Every once in awhile (not all the time) They have great pumps for $6-$17. But order online if you can! The shipping is fast, it's easy to get a code for free shipping, and the selection is a lot bigger. I'm Canadian but I order shoes from there all the time, the last ones I got were from forever 21 and were only $4!! Can't go wrong with that!! Also it sometimes is better to check the clearance sections in online store, like target for example. They always have a bigger selection! Good Luck :o)