Friday, November 21, 2008

YAY! Changes......

Just keepin on truckin over here! The holidays are beginning and I just love this time of year. I cannot stand the cold, but I do love the decorating and the cooking and the shopping and the hustle and bustle. Lots happening around here.........

I found a school! More Than A Single Mom will be heading to Devry........online that is. I found a credited school that will transfer my credits (not sure which ones yet), allow me to work, and still go to school without having to find a sitter or spend more time away from Missy. My new major you ask? Weeeeellllll............how's a bachleor in Business Administration with a Concentration on Human Resources Management sound? Say that 10 times fast.

And I'm on the hunt for a new car. My beloved 1997 Grand Am has finally said it's last prayers I do believe. I'll know more soon........

Tonight I am bound and determine to catch up with y'all! You'll see.......

3 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

I'm in denial about the holidays. =/ SO glad you're back, love. Missed you!! And yay on the school. You'll kick butt.

Crooked Eyebrow said...

That sounds awesome!

I am so very happy for you.

A Big Ball of Stress said...

That is great. Is it for nursing? If it is just make sure your BON takes that school, I know in Georgia, they no longer take online RN programs. But non-the-less...I am happy for you.