Thursday, October 18, 2007

THE LETTER CAME!


THE LETTER CAME! THE LETTER CAME!


For those of you that don't have a clue what I am talking about........I got accepted into the Nursing Program for 2008! I've been on pins and needles for months now. Playing the waiting game is NOT fun.


Either way, all my prayers have been answered. Honestly, I deserve this! Does that sound conceited? I am not sure........but I have been busting my butt for two years to do everything right to get into the program. I've gotten the grades, I've passed my test........and I got in!


So I start in Jan 2008 and will end in Dec 2009. It's gonna be hard and I will probably hate every minute of trying to run a household and being in the program. But the outcome with be beautiful and I'll have a college degree!


Hey Donut, plan on me picking your health care brain a lot over the next couple of years!

6 comments:

Crooked Eyebrow said...

yea!!!!!!!


You did it! I'm so very proud of you and I will be here for any help you need.

Just wait for care plans! Whoo-hoo are those fun.

I'm so happy for it and you've worked really hard for it.


What's even better...is getting your nursing license in the mail.Soon to come!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! That is awesome!!

chrissy said...

Great job, congratulations!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

This is WONDERFUL! Yay for you! Way to go.

Steph

Ann(ie) said...

YAY. You are going to kicks some butt. SO happy for you, love!

Mimi's Toes said...

Great news...Love your little nurse picture...sort of looks like you..LOL...
P.S. When you are a nurse, please leave the scabs alone!
Oh, in answer to your reply about Oprah show...if I get tickets again, I will keep you in mind.