Friday, December 28, 2007

Fun Fabulous Foto Friday

Well, I've been depressed lately. So, it's time to pick up my ass and carry on. Here are some photos I just felt the need to share since I've missed a couple of Wordless Wednesday. Let's keep it fun for the day..........Enjoy these photos!

BY THE WAY, TODAY IS SHERYL AT PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY'S BOATS BIRTHDAY!! She doesn't have a blog up yet this morning, but still jump over there and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. A-hem. I won't give her age out but let's just say ........she's about 4 months older than me! I love you and Happy Birthday Sheryl!




More Than A Single Mom Goes To Nine Inch Nail Concert






Why More Than A Single Mom Should Stay Home




More Than A Single Mom Goes To Great America!

8 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

Now that's the crazy Jen I know and love! These are so funny! Love the Go Go boots!

Crooked Eyebrow said...

That is hilarious!
I love it!

Yeah for fun friday photos!

So when are we all going out?

chrissy said...

Too funny!! You seem to be perking up, keep it up, this is you!!!

Simplymoi said...

I've determined that life just sucks sometimes. It happens to everyone and you just go with it and you know when it's time to start coming out of it. You know it won't last forever, but you can't ignore it either. I love your pictures! Esp that hair do in the first one! ;) hang in there girl, we'll make it :)

Sheryl said...

Aww, Thanks! I've been slow on the blogging lately but I'm gonna get back to it real soon.

You are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!

Ann(ie) said...

I love love love the pictures. And I needed the laugh!! I'm off to wish Sheryl a happy Bday! Hope you're feeling better. Just keep on keepin on, girlie. xo.

Anonymous said...

So funny. So you. Thanks for the laughs.

Happy New Year! I hope it's the best one yet for you and your lovely daughter.