Here are the instructions:1. List 12 random things about yourself that has to do with Christmas.
2. Please refer to it as a hoopla and not the dreaded "m" word.
3. You have to specifically tag someone when your're done, no leaving
4. Do it quickly, Lets get as many people tagged as possible.
Here Goes Nothing! You ready?????
- When I was a little girl, my mom had this boyfriend who was mean and one year he ruined our Christmas tree because he was drunk. That year was the last Christmas I spent with my mom before my Grandparents took me.......but I'm an adult and spend Christmas with her now. But, it's a childhood memory I'll always remember at this time of year.
- I can't ever remember the 12 Days of Christmas song in the right order. I try, but I can never do it. Can you???
- My favorite Christmas movie is "Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer." I've seen it three times on Disney already this year (once after Missy was in bed).
- I could eat my weight in Christmas Cookies. Seriously. The more frosting, the more gingerbread, the better.
- I do not like to eat Candy Canes. They get stuck in my teeth. I do not like hard candy stuck to the enamel of my teeth. I have enough teeth issues.
- I have never seen a real mistletoe. Nor have I ever even been kissed under a fake one.
- I love ornaments that have names and years on them. I want to look back at them 20 years from now and remeber exactly what made me buy that particular piece....and to know how old it is. I want my grandchildren to use those ornaments.
- Santa only leaves one present at our house. He's so busy and has so many toys to deliver that he can only deliver one per child in our world. It works for me and we've always done it this way.
- I don't own a nativity scene. I wish I did. Maybe someday.
- I want one of those gawdy lawn decorations at Christmas, but our house is so old it has never had outside outlets to plug into. And I don't want the cord coming out of the garage all winter.
- I love love love to wrap presents. I have a technique. I get out 3 rolls of paper, sometimes 4......use a different wrap for each gift. So that way if I have a few gifts for someone they usually end up with their gifts wrapped differently. I'm weird. I know this. You don't have to remind me. I like to think outside of the box.
- There is nothing better than sitting wtih a cup of hot chocolate on a wintery Sunday afternoon watching the Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel or on Lifetime. ........