Monday, August 11, 2008

A Random Night Of Thoughts

Ok, this blog was inspired by an earlier post. Look 3 posts down......when I was tagged. Remember my hummingbird? Well, I was sitting at a friend's house tonight ....... and guess what? She has a hummingbird too! So I said it out loud. I said, "I wonder if you can make a hummingbird your pet." She responded and I kid you not.......we had a 15 min. conversation on capturing hummingbirds.

School is right around the corner! Missy lost her 2nd tooth. She's getting so big. Yesterday, she left the nest for the first time. Tiger stood outside while she rode her bike around the corner to the park and back. I got choked up. It's the first time I wasn't there to watch out for cars and gravel and loose dogs....... what a moment.

5 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

Oh, I love hummingbirds too. Did you see the one I got at a garage sale on my blog? I have a feeder outside my kitchen window and I am amazed at these little creatures too. I've never heard of having one for a pet though.
Your little princess is growing up. Soon the boys will be knocking at the door and Tiger will be telling them to get lost...

Anonymous said...

Oh she's getting so big! My goodness!

Amy Plumb said...

Can you believe it's time for school to start? What happened to the summer, it went by so fast.

chrissy said...

It is hard to let them grow up!

Simplymoi said...

I can't believe school is right around the corner! check out my blog http://timetofixit.blogspot.com or myspace, I have a new haircut and posted some pictures!